Last updated:April 06, 2023
This PrivacyPolicy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use anddisclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You aboutYour privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use YourPersonal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, Youagree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy.
The words ofwhich the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under thefollowing conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaningregardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account meansa unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate meansan entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with aparty, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares,equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directorsor other managing authority.
- Company (referredto as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or"Our" in this Agreement) refers to Winsports Ltd., 5F, No. 541,Zhongzheng Rd., Xindian Dist., New Taipei City 231021, Taiwan (R.O.C.).
- Cookies aresmall files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other deviceby a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that websiteamong its many uses.
- Country refersto: Taiwan
- Device meansany device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or adigital tablet.
- Personal Data isany information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refersto the Website.
- Service Provider meansany natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Itrefers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company tofacilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, toperform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzinghow the Service is used.
- Third-partySocial Media Service refers to any website or any social network websitethrough which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refersto data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service orfrom the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a pagevisit).
- Website refersto Winsports 威特運動, accessible from https://www.winsports.com.tw/
- You meansthe individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legalentity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, asapplicable.
Collecting andUsing Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using OurService, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiableinformation that can be used to contact or identify You. Personallyidentifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name andlast name
- Phone number
- Address, State,Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data iscollected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data mayinclude information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IPaddress), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that Youvisit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, uniquedevice identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You accessthe Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain informationautomatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device Youuse, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Yourmobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, uniquedevice identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may alsocollect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service orwhen You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social MediaServices
The Companyallows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through thefollowing Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide toregister through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social MediaService, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with YourThird-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your emailaddress, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certainsections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files knownas web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs)that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited thosepages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example,recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and serverintegrity).
Cookies can be"Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookiesremain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, whileSession Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn moreabout cookies on the Privacy Policies website article.
We use bothSession and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary /Essential Cookies
Purpose: TheseCookies are essential to provide You with services available through theWebsite and to enable You to use some of its features. They help toauthenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without theseCookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We onlyuse these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy /Notice Acceptance Cookies
Purpose: TheseCookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such asremembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of theseCookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid Youhaving to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company mayuse Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide andmaintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage YourAccount: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. ThePersonal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities ofthe Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For theperformance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking ofthe purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased orof any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: Tocontact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms ofelectronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notificationsregarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities,products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessaryor reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You withnews, special offers and general information about other goods, services andevents which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchasedor enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Yourrequests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For businesstransfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger,divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale ortransfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part ofbankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held byUs about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For otherpurposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as dataanalysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of ourpromotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services,marketing and your experience.
We may share Yourpersonal information in the following situations:
- With ServiceProviders: We may share Your personal information with Service Providersto monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For businesstransfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information inconnection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to anothercompany.
- With businesspartners: We may share Your information with Our business partners tooffer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: whenYou share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas withother users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publiclydistributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through aThird-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social MediaService may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity.Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent:We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Yourconsent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company willalso retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generallyretained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used tostrengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or Weare legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information,including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and inany other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Itmeans that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on —computers located outside of Your state, province, country or othergovernmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than thosefrom Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have theright to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that Wehave collected about You.
Our Service maygive You the ability to delete certain information about You from within theService.
You may update,amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, ifyou have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you tomanage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to,correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note,however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legalobligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certaincircumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data ifrequired to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities(e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company maydisclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action isnecessary to:
- Comply with alegal obligation
- Protect anddefend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent orinvestigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect thepersonal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect againstlegal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security ofYour Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method oftransmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your PersonalData, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service doesnot address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personallyidentifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parentor guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with PersonalData, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected PersonalData from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent,We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need torely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Yourcountry requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consentbefore We collect and use that information.
Links to OtherWebsites
We have nocontrol over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies orpractices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org